CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

05 Juli, 2011

acronym, clipping n blending in sentence

Acronym

VIP passengers sit in special line and get special service
President of UK will visit Indonesia next month to have meeting about finance with our president
The lecture is delayed because the lectures will have meeting at 1:00 PM
WHO finds new characters of bacteria E-collie that is dangerous for human’s digestion
Finally, FBI catches the hunted robber of national bank
We will arrive to London at 7.00 AM
CIA records the conversations between suspect of terrorist and the chief
Cabinet minister of USA is in prisoner because of his scandal
Motor GP races will be broadcasted in seventy channels around the world

Abbreviation

NASA loss their seven satellites every two years
Woman in Italy confesses seeing UFO in front of her office
My aunt works as secretary in NOW
Chief of UNESCO visit Bali to see the cultures and checking the educational system
NATO sent their troops to Afghanistan to against Iraq attack
UNICEF contribute 400 USD to children with handicap in poor countries
The tourist may not enter the plane because he left his VISA
ILO will save the rights of labors of Indonesia who work in abroad


Clipping

Eni is sub teacher of vocabulary subject for Mrs. Win
My sister lent me her Cosmo mag
“Good morning, doc”, said the nurses.
Join to our workshop, education theme, with Proff Dr Eni Rahmawati MA as the panelist
It is faster to go by sub railway than by bus
We have to study hard because we will have vocabulary exam one week later
I bought flu medicine for my mother
Merpati Airline is bankrupt because its director corruption
People killed the gator because it has been eating their fishes

Contraction

Gimme one more chance to fix my false
I gotta solve the problem before I lose my money
You gonna sorry if you don’t do your assignment today
I wanna post my paper on my blog
This isn’t your business, just let me alone.
Don’t talks only, just do what you have to do
That’s not make me sense, please repeat the question

Blending

The tourist choose to have a rest in motel before he continue his vacation
She didn’t have time for breakfast, so she takes a brunch in her working time
I’m breathless, this room is full of smog
Every evening, my mother always watches infotainment
President’s helicopter will be landing in Sasana heliport soon
Slanguage is more interesting than formal language
Our guesstimate this year unto four billion
When I was child, my mother gave me toytoon.

Coinage

He offered me coca-cola when I was thirsty
My servant asks me money to buy rinso
He asked me to bought Marlboro

0 komentar: